Farmstead planning is part of Dutch Masters' full-service approach to helping you. The construction of horse facilities cannot be done properly without having an overall strategy for the farm's total infrastructure requirements. The farmstead plan contributes to:
- proper sight lines of all structures
- nutrient management compliance
- surface water flows
- road locations
- the installation of hydro and other services
- paddock layout and design
- septic systems, water wells
- compliance with local by-laws, and
- all other components of the farm, including incorporating an existing or future residence.
Dutch Masters has developed a special knack for envisioning your future farm just by walking around your current property or one you are considering purchasing. We draw up plans using a "total farm use" perspective. Natural physical features that might otherwise be seen as a problem become real assets:we use existing features and materials imaginatively so that their dramatic and unrivalled beauty is emphasized. These are just some of the benefits of choosing Dutch Masters Construction Services.